Spine Nordik boots, NN75 mount, size 34.
These are entry-level hiking ski boots that are designed to ride in a classic style. Ideal for outdoor activities and long stays in the air. The top is made of high quality synthetic frost-resistant material with a polyurethane coating. For added comfort, they are equipped with insulation made of faux fur and a hood. Excellent materials that keep your feet warm during calm measured walks in the forest. Often this model is used for rentals, at ski and tourist camps, in schools at physical education classes.
- Type of fastening - NN75 mm;.
- Gender - Unisex;.
- Age - for any age;.
- A group of buyers - amateurs;.
- Skating style - for the classic course;.
- Fixing method - open lacing;.
- Additionally - protective valve "tongue";.
- Top material - high-quality synthetic frost-resistant material with a polyurethane coating;.
- Insulation - caprovel, faux fur;.
- Anatomical shoe block - improved, medium full;.
- Sole - two-component rubber;.
- Operating conditions up to -30 ° C.
Mount sold separately.
|Lining material||Genuine leather|
|Method of attaching soles||Glue|
|Mounting type||NN75 mm|
|Per package||from 1 pair|
|Structure||Faux leather, PVC|
|Upper material||Faux leather|