Pot 1,5 l "Classic", d=17.5 cm, with lid
Over the past few years, stainless steel cookware has gained the most popularity among buyers. Do you know why? Stainless steel dishes keep food warm for a long time and do not affect the taste and color of the food, as it does not interact with the acids contained in it.
Not convinced ?.
- Stainless steel is the most hygienic surface that has no pores or cracks where bacteria can accumulate.
- It is easily cleared of any pollution.
- Reliable handles will help to keep even a full pan.
- Mirror polishing gives the dishes a noble appearance and does not require special care.
- Steel dishes do not rust and almost do not age.
Pot 1,5 l "Classic", d = 17.5 cm, with lid has a high-quality three-layer encapsulated bottom with a thickness of 1.1 mm (0.3 mm steel / 0.5 mm aluminum / 0.3 mm steel) and high walls (thickness 0.3 mm). They provide optimal heat distribution over the entire surface of the pan, which prevents the food from burning during cooking. Use a minimum of oil and fat, keep the maximum amount of nutrients and the natural taste of products.
Separately, it is worth noting significant savings in electricity or gas: the stove can be turned off earlier than the food is ready. Due to the accumulated heat, the dish will “reach” on its own, without additional heating.
Stainless steel - 21st century material. Do not miss the opportunity to buy quality dishes at an attractive price!
|Package size||8.5 cm × 16 cm|
|Per package||from 1 Count|
|Plate type||For halogen plates|
|Structure||Stainless steel, glass|
|Type of coverage||No cover|
|Wall height, cm||8.5|