Guardian-house "Slavuta in the linen hood, on the trunk of the ruble," 34x23x19 cm, mix.
Each little house is unique and has its own meaning and meaning. Brownies and charms are made of natural materials and using old technologies. To create them use materials such as wood, burlap, sisal, flowers, seeds and other decorative elements. All these materials in a special combination bring success, prosperity, love, prosperity, both in the home and office premises.
Often a brownie is found with the following items :.
- The broom, directed downwards, sweeps out quarrels from the hut, directed upwards - towards the money.
- Bast shoes symbolize home comfort, family happiness.
- Sacking, sack - abundance and prosperity.
- Horseshoe - with its ends up it protects the house from evil forces, with its ends down - it attracts prosperity and prosperity.
- Spoon - Rakes good into the house.
- House, hut - unity and strength of the family.
- Garlic - drives away evil spirits.
- Cereals, legumes - a symbol of prosperity, well-fed life.
- Coin - success in business.
|Directory of VB||Yes|
|Package size||12 cm × 23 cm × 29 cm|
|Per package||from 1 Count|
|Shape of the figure||Guardian|