Funny stained glass window "Snail".
The stained glass picture "Snail" will help you realize your creative idea and create a pattern worthy of the largest window. A funny snail will appeal not only to young children, but also to an older audience. The composition fits perfectly on any surface - a mirror, plastic or wood. After drying, the material does not wash off and does not begin to peel off.
The special consistency allows you to use any tool - from a pipette and sticks to brushes and syringes. With proper processing of the finished stained-glass window, the paint will forever retain a saturated color and clear lines, so that over the years you will compare your works.
As part of the kit, customers will find a large stencil painting, plastic eyes and 5 stained glass colors.
Secrets of the masters of stained glass painting.
- Combine different colors and use thinners to get the desired consistency or effect.
- Consider the transparency of the stained-glass paint and the background color, so that the result looks like you intended.
- When working with a mirror, remember that it distorts color: shades become an order of magnitude darker.
- Use new materials for the base. Experiments can be performed with glass and wood, textured surfaces or curved shapes.
- Learn to make work lasting. Various fixatives and varnishes help with this, which bring the final gloss.
|Barcode on the item||Yes|
|In the set pieces.||6|
|Number of colors||5|
|Packing||A cardboard box|
|Per package||from 1 set|