DOG CHOW SENSITIVE dry food for dogs with sensitive digestion, salmon, 14 kg.
DOG CHOW® food for adult dogs with sensitive digestion contains :.
- Vitamins E and C, acting as antioxidants to fight free radicals and maintain the body's natural defenses.
- High quality salmon protein and rice carbohydrates for better digestion and food tolerance.
- Omega-3, omega-6 fatty acids, vitamin A for healthy skin and coat.
- Chicory is a source of a natural prebiotic that has been proven to help increase the number of beneficial bacteria in the intestines, helping to improve digestion. After 30 days of feeding DOG CHOW, the content of beneficial bacteria, bifidobacteria, can increase up to 100 times, helping maintain your dog's healthy digestion.
- Granules of 2 types for oral health. The special shape and texture of DOG CHOW granules helps to chew and maintain oral health.
Ingredients: cereals (whole grains - 20%, rice - 4%), meat and offal (meat - 14%), vegetable protein extract, oils and fats, fish and fish processed products (salmon - 4%), vegetable processed products ( dry beet pulp - 1.1%), vegetables (dry chicory root - 1.1%), minerals.
Added substances, mg / kg :.
- iron - 84;.
- iodine - 2.0;.
- copper - 9.3;
- Manganese - 6.3;
- zinc - 150;.
- selenium - 0.20;
- Vitamin C - 140.
The nutritional value:.
- protein - 24.0%.
- fat - 13.0%.
- crude ash - 8.0%.
- crude fiber - 3.0%.
- omega-3 fatty acids - 0.15%.
- omega-6 fatty acids - 1.50%.
|Age of the animal||Adult dogs (1 to 5 years)|
|Package size||33 cm × 76 cm × 13 cm|
|Per package||from 1 Count|
|Pet shops with a separate invoice||Yes|
|Structure||Fish, fish offal|
|Temp. limit NOT LOWER than ℃||+1|
|Temp. the limitation is NOT HIGHER ℃||+30|
|There is a vet.help||Yes|
|Type of feed||Специализированный|