Conditioner for aquarium water "Methylene Blue" 50 ml.
Conditioner for aquarium water "Methylene Blue" 50 ml is designed to create and maintain a safe, healthy environment in the aquarium that prevents the development of harmful microorganisms, including various fungi.
The tool is also recommended for water conditioning :.
- in containers in which fish are transported;.
- in quarantine aquariums;.
- in spawning grounds to create comfortable conditions that contribute to a significant increase in the survival rate of fertilized eggs, larvae and fry.
Mode of application:.
Recommendations for the use of air conditioning :.
- It should be borne in mind that methylene blue completely suppresses nitrification, which is carried out in the aquarium by beneficial nitrifying bacteria. Therefore, during the treatment period, the biofilter must be removed from the aquarium.
- An activated carbon filter is used to free water from bright blue stains after treatment.
- Use with caution in aquariums containing invertebrates.
- The conditioner retains its properties after freezing and thawing.
- At low temperatures, precipitation may occur. To dissolve the precipitate before use, warm the conditioner to room temperature and shake vigorously.
|Per package||from 10 Count|
|Temp. limit NOT LOWER than ℃||+1|
|Temp. the limitation is NOT HIGHER ℃||+30|