Box "grandparents", salt,10x17,5 cm, birch
Tues is a small vessel of birch bark, striking in its simplicity and wisdom of construction, invented a very long time ago. But still craftsmen of the Russian North, Urals and Siberia continue to make it.
- Peasants are well aware that salt and sugar stored in tueses never dampen and do not turn into lumps.
- It is very convenient to store tea and bay leaf in it, while the leaf does not break and remains intact.
- Bread can be stored for a week, remaining soft without any signs of mold. Flour is not afraid of flour worms and beetles.
- In a tuez it is convenient to carry and store mushrooms and berries. However, he does not allow the product to absorb odors.
- Birch bark loaf is perfect for storing honey, bulk cereals and dry herbs.
|Package size||10 cm × 10 cm × 17.5 cm|
|Per package||from 1 Count|
|Type of drawing||Burning|